Dear Physician: we are providing you with the information that will be of help for admitting your patient.
How do I schedule a surgery?
The physician will make a request with the surgical area, by calling: (614) 439.8774 or (614) 439.2700, ext. 2731. It is important to provide the following information when checking the availability of a room for scheduling a surgery.
- Date and time of scheduling.
- Name of surgeon and assistant/s.
- Procedure to perform and duration.
- Special equipment to be used.
- Diagnostic support services to be used.
- Patient information: full name, date of birth, and phone.
It is important to provide the patient’s full and correct information — otherwise he or she cannot be scheduled, in accordance with the International Patient Safety Goals.