This equipment uses Sonar technology, adapted to medicine, and allows us to obtain sonographic images of different segments of the body and accurate diagnostics through non-invasive methods.
This equipment can be used to perform studies of the arteries (eco doppler color), heart sonography, and visualize the development of your baby with four-dimensional images.
How is the study done?
Preparation for this study depends on the region of the body that is going to be tested. Ask for indications when scheduling your appointment.
How can I schedule the test?
The test requires a prior appointment; just call: 439.8744.
- Ultrasound images are extremely safe and use no type of radiation.
- Ultrasound exploration is non-invasive.
- It is painless, although it can result in temporary discomfort.
- Ultrasound exploration provides a clear image of soft tissue that cannot be seen well in X-ray images.
- This modality is often used for diagnosis and for pregnant women and unborn babies.
- It is a good tool in minimally invasive procedures, such as biopsies via aspiration and fine-needle aspirations.